Fast & Affordable Tree Removal Services
Get Rid of Unsightly or Hazardous Trees
Tree Removal Experts
Reclaim Your Yard & Prevent Hazardous Conditions
A tree in the right place is a source of joy. A tree in the wrong place can be a problem waiting to happen. Knowing it’s time to remove a tree can save you costly repairs in the future.
Problem trees can be:
- Too close to your house, including their branches
- Near pools, decks, patios and sidewalks (prevent debris buildup)
- Under power lines (prevent future power outages)
- Blocking scenic views
- Damaged by disease or insects
- Damage/fallen after storms (insurance may not cover if tree is dead)
With ezhome’s experienced tree removal professionals, you’ll get a high-quality and reliable service that will give you peace of mind and protect your home for many years to come.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- What will my quote include?
Your quote will include the total cost for taking down the tree and removing from the site any debris that can't be left curbside. If you want the stump gone too, let us know, and we’ll include it in your quote.
- How do you determine the quote?
To provide you a fast and hassle-free quote, we can use photos you send us, public information available through Google Earth, and, if you’re also an ezhome gardening customer, photos of the yard from your gardener. You will have the opportunity to provide additional information about the tree, like type and if you want the stump removed, when you request the quote.
- How will my tree be removed?
Our experienced and fully-insured crew does the following on each job:
- Check the surrounding area for obstacles (proximity to your home or other homes, other trees, a fence, overhead wires etc.)
- Check the tree itself for dead or hanging branches
- Check the trunk of the tree for signs of hollow or rotten wood
- Observe the way the tree is naturally leaning to establish the best and safest angle for removal
- Safely and securely lower all branches down to the assisting crew
- Safely reduce the trunk and base of the tree with a chainsaw
- Will the roots also be removed?
If stump removal is part of your quote, we will grind the stump down 8 inches below grade (ground level). Our standard practice is to leave the extension roots. If you would like, we can prepare a custom quote to remove as many roots as possible.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- Give my technician a compliment. Fernando did a great job. He explained what the treatment involved and what I needed to do afterwards. He was friendly and very professional. Job well done, Fernando.Ulrike CreachFremont
- EZ home has given my home good and consistent service every time. I really like the before and after photos that show improvements from every visit. They also have very good customer service.Laura WashingtonSan Jose
- We had some tree removal work done recently by ezhome. The job went very well and the workers did excellent work. I was more than pleased with the work and the price for the job.Richard RodriguezGilroy
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo