Fast & Affordable Large Tree Pruning Services
Keep Your Trees Healthy With Regular Trimming
Large Tree Pruning
Reduce hazards, promote healthy growth, and control the look of your trees
Pruning is very important in maintaining the aesthetics, structure, and health of your trees. Improper pruning may cause a lasting damage or even shorten a tree’s life.
Why should large trees be pruned?
- Reduce hazards to people and property — Dead and dying branches can be unsafe. Overly dense vegetation can block the wind from safely passing through the branches, which puts the tree at risk of being blown over by strong winds.
- Promote healthy growth — Regular pruning of dead branches promotes healthy growth to your tree.
- Prevent rot — If the center of the tree is too dense with vegetation and debris, rot can develop and attract pests.
- Manage your light — Have shade where you want it but not at the expense of visibility and light.
- Control the look — Pruning gives you the shape and height you want.
With ezhome’s experienced tree services professionals, you’ll get a high-quality and reliable service that will give you peace of mind and protect your home for many years to come.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- Why should I prune my large trees?
Reduce hazards to people and property — Dead and dying branches may be unsafe. Overly dense vegetation can block the wind from safely passing through the branches, which puts the tree at risk for being blown over by strong winds.
Prevent rot — If the center of the tree is too dense with vegetation and debris is allowed to collect, rot can develop and attract pests.
Manage your light — Have shade where you want it but not at the expense of visibility and light.
Control the look — Pruning gives you the shape and height you want.
- How often should I prune my trees?
Fruiting and flowering trees should be pruned yearly for the tree’s best health and yield. Other large trees should be pruned and inspected for unsafe branches every few years or more often if you want to control their growth.
- How do you determine my quote?
To provide you a fast and hassle-free quote, we can use photos you send us, public information available through Google Earth, and, if you’re also an ezhome gardening customer, photos of the yard from your gardener. You will have the opportunity to provide additional information about the tree, like type, when you request the quote.
- Will you remove all of the tree debris (branches, leaves, etc.) once the service is complete?
We remove all debris that can’t be left curbside.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- Give my technician a compliment. Everything went great! Thank you for the great service. Your service performed as expected and they cleaned everything after leaving, which was really great. So, besides the tree being gone it looks as if no one was there.Laura WashingtonSan Jose
- Tree shaped really well! Looks great!Geoff RussellSan Jose
- Wow what a great job! Super fast and hardly left a mess! My only desire to do something different would be to put the trimmings in front of the driveway of the abandoned house across the street. Is there somewhere in my permanent record where that can be documented for any yard waste?Nicole SilvaSan Jose
- The trees look much better. There was clear expertise from the team, happy with the result.Eric EdemSan Jose
- Only my face isn't green! 😀Marla Berg-VivitSanta Clara
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Large Tree Pruning
Keep your trees healthy by regularly trimming dead, damaged, and diseased branches
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo