Lawn Installation Services
Boost Your Curb Appeal With a New, Healthy Lawn
Lawn Installation Experts
Give Your Home the Curb Appeal it Deserves
There’s no denying the appeal of a lush, healthy lawn. Properly cared for, grass is extremely durable and can last for many years. Yet it can also be invaded, get sick, and eventually die out completely. When that happens, our lawn installation service is your best bet.
A newly installed, healthy lawn:
- Adds value to your home with improved curb appeal
- Solves the problems of dirt spots and weeds
- Keeps the area clean
- Controls soil erosion
- Improves drainage
- Stops lawn disease
With ezhome’s experienced lawn installation professionals, you’ll get a high-quality product that will last for years.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- Why install sod rather than just reseeding?
Sod is much faster than growing grass from seed, and there’s more flexibility in what time of year it can be installed, as long as regular watering is available. Also, sod is naturally more resistant to weeds, diseases, and pest infestations.
- Can I use my yard right away after sod is installed?
No, please stay off the grass entirely for the first two weeks. The roots take two weeks to begin to establish and up to six weeks to be fully rooted. We discourage heavy use until four weeks after installation.
- What do I need to do to prepare the area?
Before our crew arrives, you should clearly mark the area with chalk or string, and clear it of any objects or debris. If you're unable to mark the area, send clear and detailed instructions to our team so they know where to install the sod. Please keep pets and children out of the area on the day of our visit.
- What if we have existing ground cover in the areas that we want sod installed?
We will remove existing old grass included standard in the quote; however, if you have other ground covers such as mulch, rocks, pavers, etc., let us know so we can adjust your quote accordingly.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- I was very happy with the work ezhome did to my home. It was sod installation for the backyard and they did nicely. I was amazed by the communication they had through out the process, starting from beginning till end. I will certainly use the services for my future work.Surendra BhandariDublin
- We requested a bid to replace the sod in a small lawn and received an immediate call back to discuss our needs. The lawn crew arrived a few days later and very neatly put in a new lawn, checked the sprinklers and tidied up, all in a short afternoon. The lawn itself is growing in nicely... we are a happy customer!Cat LeySan Carlos
- The technician that installed our sod were great. Informative and diligent in completing their work. Cleaned up after and our lawn looks great.Teresa MunozSan Jose
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo