Professional Landscape Design Services
From Design Concept to Implementation
Landscape Design Experts
From Design Concept to Implementation
Beautiful landscaping doesn’t happen by accident. The assistance of a skilled professional can reveal your yard’s full potential with just the right combinations of plants, flowers and trees alongside built features like patios and retaining walls. And great landscaping can make your home stand out and retain higher value.
No matter how big (or small) your yard, ezhome’s Landscaping Design Packages can bring out its best, with:
- Landscape design, build, & installation
- Custom patios
- Fire pits
- Retaining walls
- Tree & shrub planting
- Grass seeding
With ezhome’s experienced landscape design professionals, you’ll get a high-quality and reliable service that will give you peace of mind and protect your home for many years to come.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- What can I expect from a landscape design package?
Our designer will visit your home and chat with you to discuss your landscaping needs. Site analysis and photos will be gathered at that time. An initial layout/planting plan will be generated and emailed to you with a photo palette. You will then have a chance to make any changes to inform the finalized plan. The final plan, photo palette and construction notes will be emailed to you via pdf.
- Who will install my landscape project?
After your design is complete, we will provide you with a complimentary quote for installation to be completed by our Landscape Installation experts. (link https://www.ezhome.com/store/landscape-install)
- How long does the design process take?
After you sign up, we’ll contact you to set up an initial consultation. After the site information is gathered, you can expect your final design in about one to two weeks, depending on the scope of work and current demand.
- What do you design, exactly?
Designs include planting areas, pathways, patios, lawn and groundcover areas, and other desired site features. Unfortunately, grading and drainage plans, structural plans, and pool/fountain designs are not available at this time.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- ezhome, this service is a star! Sam has my sincere appreciation for her design skills, hearing me and incorporating changes, finding the right balance, educating me in the process, finding solutions for planting in December, and above all, doing more than what her job entails!Parvathi NackeeranSan Jose
- Samantha is honest, dependable, incredibly hard-working, and always delivered on time. Her knowledge of plants and expertise in landscaping was a huge advantage for me. Along with her undeniable talent, she has been an absolute joy to work with. She always manages to foster positive discussions. Without a doubt, I confidently recommend Samantha and ezhome to anyone looking for an A+ landscape designer.Shamita TripathySan Jose
- Samantha was exceptional in her ability to create a landscape design that exceeded my expectations. After carefully listening to my ideas, she took her expertise and developed the perfect design!Lynne CoutureMenlo Park
- I was thrilled when ezhome started offering landscape design! Samantha was a good listener, and she adjusted her design to my input. I also especially liked the "plant palette" that she provided, so I could visualize her plant suggestions. Looking forward to my installation!Sharon McCorkleSan Jose
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Cirtus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo