Transform Rooms with a Fresh Coat of Paint
Interior Painting For Your Home
Nothing Makes Your Home Look as Great as a Fresh Coat of Paint.
Here are some interior paint options we offer, which are listed below:
- Wall Painting
- Trim Painting
- Cabinet Painting
- Kitchen & Bathroom Painting
- Ceiling Painting
- Floor Painting
Get a personalized quote for the work you need to be done.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- How do you determine the quote?
We consider factors like size of home, number of rooms you’d like painted, ceiling height, and amount of prep work needed. When you request a quote, you can input this information and/or provide pictures. We use these inputs to provide you our estimate.
- How long should I expect my interior painting project to take?
While most ezhome interior painting services are completed within a few days, projects can vary based on the number of rooms you need painted, the type of paint you select, and the condition of existing paint. We’ll do our best to provide you with an accurate timeframe so you can plan accordingly.
- What surfaces can you paint?
Our team is able to paint a variety of surfaces, including: glass, aluminum, metal, brick, wood, concrete, and tiles. Let us know which surfaces you have in mind when you request your quote.
- Will you help me pick colors or styles for my exterior painting project?
Though we’ll ultimately defer to you to tell us which tones and shades will look best on your home, we put together a helpful booklet to inspire you as you’re choosing colors.
- What do I need to do before my interior paint project starts?
We’ll take care of the heavy lifting on big pieces of furniture and appliances but ask that you move small belongings and fragile objects away from walls before your interior painting service begins.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- The job was done very professionally. The big bedroom looks wonderful and made it possible for other projects to proceed. It was a good association. BarbBarbara O'LearyCastro Valley
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo