Professional Gutter Cleaning Services
Remove Leaves & Debris to Prevent Water Damage
Gutter Cleaning Service
Enter your address to see personalized pricing options. Packages start at $79.
- Remove any large debris from your gutters (leaves, twigs, etc.).
- Clean out finer materials and dirt.
- Flush the gutter lengths with a hose to ensure a total cleaning for your gutters.
- Removal of any debris from cleaning.
Why should I clean my gutters?
- Clogged gutters cause water to collect around your foundation and get into your basement.
- Weight of debris may loosen your gutters, causing them to pull away from the home.
- Damp, clogged gutters can be attractive to vermin.
- You should clean your gutters at least twice a year (spring & fall).
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- Why is gutter cleaning important?
A debris-clogged gutter can cause serious roof leaks and water damage, potentially rotting the interior and exterior of your home.
- How often should I get my gutters cleaned?
Gutter cleaning should happen every fall and spring to prevent clogging and leaks, especially if you have a large tree on your property that sheds leaves and debris.
- What happens during gutter cleaning?
We’ll remove any large debris from your gutters (leaves, twigs, etc.) and clean out finer materials and dirt. We'll also flush the gutter lengths with a hose opposite the downspout to ensure a total cleaning for your gutters. We may need to climb on your roof to access all debris in your gutters. Please let us know if you'd like us to stay off your roof and we can clean as much as we can reach from a ladder. We may need to call with a custom quote upon arrival if the gutters are particularly difficult to access with a ladder.
- Can you trim trees to avoid further debris accumulation in my gutters?
Yes, we can send a professional to cut back any problematic trees to lessen the shedding of leaves and other debris on your home. See our large tree pruning service for more information.
- Do you install gutter guards?
No, we don't install gutter guards at this time.
- What is your cancellation and rescheduling policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. To avoid being charged of $35 cancellation fee, contact ezhome support at least 24 hours before your service starts to reschedule or cancel your visit. If you have pre-ordered materials for your visit, we reserve the right to charge you for any materials that cannot be returned.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- We just had Frank come over to do our gutters, and he did an excellent job! Very professional!! Highly recommend Frank!RichardCampbell
- We are thrilled with the service. So much so, I've branched out into other 'home services' they offer such as window and gutter cleaning and I was very pleased with both. Pricing was competitive and end result was great.TashaSan Jose
- I called ezhome to help me with my gutters. They were awesome and cleaned up after. They made sure I was happy and that is the best.ErinSan Carlos
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Cirtus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo