Professional Garden Cleanup Service
Ezhome Can Cleanup & Remove any Type of Yard Waste
Garden Cleanup Experts
ezhome Can Cleanup & Remove any Type of Yard Waste
Don’t wait for the weeds to take the Garden! Let us help you Cleanup your Garden.
Here are some of the options which we offer as part of our service:
- Yard & Lawn - Cleanup
- Gardens and Beds - Cleanup
- Remove Waste, Junk or Debris
- Trees & Shrubs - Cut, Trim or Remove
- Weed Removal
- General Cleanup
With ezhome, experienced garden cleanup professionals will provide you with a high-quality and reliable service that will give you peace of mind and protect your home for many years to come.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- What will this Cleanup include?
Cleanups include cutting tall grass, edging, blowing, and weed whacking (except for highly vegetated areas). The cleanup service does not include hedging, pruning, dead heading, hand weeding, spraying. We will place all debris in your green bin. We will tarp any excess debris and leave it next to your green bin.
- Who will perform the cleanup?
The cleanup will be performed by one of our professional Gardeners.
- Will this cleanup include any pruning?
The cleanup service does not include hedging, pruning, dead heading, hand weeding, spraying.
- What if the cleanup requires more time?
If the cleanup requires more time, we will need to quote you for the additional work and get your approval before starting the cleanup. If your home requires more than 3 hours of cleanup we may not be able to service you.
- Which option should I select?
If your gardener already recommended a cleanup during the first visit, please select the recommended option (e.g. 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours). If you want to pre-approve a cleanup to take place during your first visit, we recommend giving sufficient time (e.g. 2 or 3 hours) since we will need to obtain your approval before doing any additional work.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- Many thanks, and I'm very impressed! The guys today were WONDERFUL! I really appreciated your careful attention to detail. Looking forward to a long and happy relationship!BrookPalo Alto
- We have used ezhome for over 6 months now and love the quality of the service, the responsiveness of the staff, and the online interface so we don't have to chase down gardeners in person during the day.Alicia BattlePalo Alto
- EZHome service just did a great clean up job on my yard. They did it over two days and the yard really looks nice now. Their weekly rates for gardeners hereafter are very affordable. The best thing is that I am actually working with horticulturists to plan the work. I highly recommend their crew.Sophie DadonPalo Alto
- They are amazing, great service and great results to my yardSteve JungclasPalo Alto
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo