Restore your Carpet’s Clean and Fresh Feel
Carpet Cleaning for Home and Business
Enter your address to see personalized pricing options. Packages start at $99.
- Basic carpet cleaning (removes common stains via hot water extraction).
- Our pricing is based on the number of rooms to be cleaned.
- For carpets with multiple stains, we can locally treat stains and apply stain-removal solution.
- We can accommodate any special requests (e.g. pet stains, anti-allergen solution, odor remover).
Why should I clean my carpet?
- By removing stains and accumulated dirt, you can restore your carpet’s clean and fresh feel.
- Carpets trap pollutants, allergens, and bacteria. Cleaning your carpet can help improve your home's air quality.
- With regular cleaning, your carpets will be easier to maintain and will last longer.
- 1Enter your address
Enter your address to get access to our home services store. We use technology to provide instant, personalized prices for your property.
- 2Order on the store
Browse the store and find the services you’re interested in. Order with just a few clicks. We’ll ask you for your service and scheduling preferences on check out.
- 3Service scheduled
When your service has been scheduled, we’ll notify you when we’re coming, including a task list of what we’ll be doing.
- 4Service completed
We’ll come do the service and send you a report with before/after photos when we’re done. Rate your service online, and if you’re not happy we’ll make it right.
- What products do you use for the cleanup?
What do you use for the cleanup? We use a truck mounted steam cleaner and a combination of hot stean and carpet shampoo, which provides a deep clean to your carpet and removes regular stains. The chemicals we use are safe for your family and any pets.
Do you use deodorizers? Yes! We apply deodorizers to give your carpet a fresh scent. If you’d like us to use an anti-allergen unscented solution, simply mark the box above the “Get Started” button.
- Are you able to get all stains out?
Stain removal and spot treatment is included in our service. For carpets in really poor condition, if stains can not be removed with cleaning, we can provide a quote to restore the fabric.
- What do I need to do before the tech arrives?
We recommend that you vacuum your carpet before we arrive. Our machines are designed to remove dust and stains, but may not work well with large debris.
- Should my pet be kept out of the house during the cleanup?
As much as we love pets, a vacuum can be really disturbing for them. In addition, your pets could bring dirt onto a recently cleaned carpet. Please keep your pets in a separate room or outside until the carpet is dry.
- How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Carpets typically take between 12 and 24 hours to dry, but we’ll bring a fan to help the area dry faster. We recommend that you avoid walking on your carpet during that time.
- What is your cancellation and rescheduling policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. To avoid being charged of $35 cancellation fee, contact ezhome support at least 24 hours before your service starts to reschedule or cancel your visit. If you have pre-ordered materials for your visit, we reserve the right to charge you for any materials that cannot be returned.
Why choose ezhome
Why choose ezhomeWe manage everything
We get things done
- All the services we offer are provided by ezhome
- ezhome is a single point of contact for all your needs
- We handle all the details, including scheduling, payment, and support
- We explain ahead of time what we’ll do
- We show you before/after photos of what was done
- If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right
- We’re high tech and easy to use
We excel in communication
- Everything is online: send notes to your professional, manage scheduling and payments
- Order services with a few clicks through our mobile app or website
- Rate your service with one tap
- You can call or email us any time
- Our professionals are approachable and happy to help
- Our support team is friendly and responsive
Customers love ezhome
- We are thrilled with the service. So much so, I've branched out into other 'home services' they offer such as window and gutter cleaning and I was very pleased with both. Pricing was competitive and end result was great.TashaSan Jose
- I've been using ezhome for quite some time now and I'm very happy with my gardener Octavio. He is very thorough, takes pride in his work and checks in on every visit in case we need some special care. I also love the ability to schedule through the internet and the additional services that keep being added. I high recommend them!SallySan Jose
- We have used ezhome for over 6 months now and love the quality of the service, the responsiveness of the staff, and the online interface so we don't have to chase down gardeners in person during the day.AliciaPalo Alto
Lawn mowing, blowing, weed spray, and power hedging
Boost your curb appeal with a new, healthy lawn
Design & install a new look for your yard
Restore or replace your fence with a high quality Redwood fence
Get rid of unsightly or hazardous trees
Save water & improve plant growth!
What is ezhome?
ezhome is a new kind of home services company that takes care of your important household tasks while using technology to improve your experience.
We provide essential services for your home and yard, including lawn care, fence replacement, landscape design and more!
Our services are offered at great prices, and we stand behind the quality of our work. We’ll always work to make things right if you’re ever unhappy with your service.
Available in these cities
- South Bay
- San Jose
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Redwood City
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Morgan Hill
- East Bay
- San Ramon
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Orange County
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Yorba Linda
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capo